- The Thunder Phantom is a Five Star Tournament Bike you can get by collecting the suit/body, head, back, and front.
- You can also have it by getting the whole bike from a chest.
- You can get the Thunder Phantom by evolving a Blue Angel and Agile Soul.
- This bike is made from a level 15 Kick%*& Bike, a level 50 Old School Bike, a level 70 High Tech Bike, a level 70 Blue Angel, and a level 70 Agile Soul.
- The Abilities of the Thunder Phantom can be really useful when used together.
- The only way it can die is by falling off the track or committing suicide.
- With this bike, go as fast as you can, because you can't crash. Just don't miss the flag.
- Use the Ghost Ability, but don't overuse it, or you may slow down a bit.
- The head needs to touch the flag, so make sure you don't go past the flag with the head down.
- The bike Reverses fast because of the Super Speed Ability, so you can go fast while going backward.
This bike's acrobaticness matches its speed, so it is easy to control.
- Skull head.
- Blue boots, belt, and gloves.
- Red windshield and lights.
- Black wheels.
- Gray metal parts.
- Dark blue clothes.
- Yellow flame and spike decorations on bike.
- Gray and dark gray turbo engine.
- Blue bike.
- The maximum level of this bike is 99.
- This bike is uncommonly seen in Tournaments.
- This bike is rarely seen in Multiplayer.