- The Thunder Phantom is a 5 star tournament bike you can get by collecting the suit/body, head, back, and front.
- You can also have it by getting the whole bike from a chest.
- It is a Legendary Bike.
- This bike is made from a level 15 Kick%*& Bike, a level 50 Old School Bike, a level 70 High Tech Bike, a level 70 Blue Angel, and a level 70 Agile Soul.
- It has Super Speed, Reverse Gear, the Ghost Ability, and the Acrobatic Ability.
- Those abilities can be really useful put together like that.
- The only way it can die is falling off the track.
- With this bike, go as fast as you want, because you can't crash. Just don't miss the flag.
- Use the Ghost Ability, but don't overuse it, or you may slow down a bit.
- The head needs to touch the flag, so make sure you don't go past the flag with the head down.
- The bike reverses fast because of the Super Speed Ability, so you can go fast while going backwards.
- This bike's acrobaticness matches its speed, so it is easy to control.
- Skull head.
- Blue boots, belt, and gloves.
- Red windshield and lights.
- Black wheels.
- Gray metal parts.
- Dark blue clothes.
- Yellow flame and spike decorations on bike.
- Grey and dark gray turbo engine.
- Eagle front decoration.
- Blue bike.
- The maximum level of this bike is 99.
- This bike is uncommonly seen in Tournaments.
- This bike is rarely seen in Multiplayer.