- The Super Trooper is collected by getting the back, front, body/suit, and head/helmet.
- You also get it by getting the full bike from a chest.
- This bike's rarity is Super Rare.
- This bike turns into a Cheetah Bike when mixed with a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kickass, a level 15 Acrobat, all while being a level 15 Super Trooper.
- This bike fuses into a Free Wheel when mixed with a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kickass, a level 15 AWD, all while being a level 15 Super Trooper.
- This bike has Super Speed, so you can go very fast with this bike.
- Since this bike is breakable, you must be careful not to crash in tight tracks.
- This bike is harder to control, because it is not acrobatic, so its rotation is slower than its speed.
- Black wheels.
- Black boosters.
- White bike.
- Black metal parts.
- Green flames on bike.
- Green windshield and lights.
- Red seat.
- Red boots and knee caps.
- Black suit.
- Red gloves and shoulder caps.
- Red neck protector.
- White helmet.
- Red decorations on helmet.
- Green visor.
- This bike looks almost exactly like the Super Bike.
- This bike is the most rare 2 star bike.
- This bike is rarely used in Tournaments.
- This bike is rarely used in Multiplayer.