- The Rebel AWD Bike is a 3 star tournament bike you can have by getting the back, front, body/suit, and head/helmet of the bike.
- This bike can also be added to your collection by getting it from a chest.
- This bike is Super Rare.
- In Bike Race Live, its Rarity is Common.
- This bike comes from a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kickass , a level 15 AWD Bike, and a level 15 Hegdehog.
- This bike becomes an AWDavidson when mixed with a level 10 Scooter , a level 15 Kickass, a level 50 Old School and a level 50 Free Wheel, all while being a level 50 Rebel AWD.
- This bike turns into a Pirate when mixed with a level 10 Scooter Bike, a level 15 Kick%*&, a level 50Old School Bike, and a level 50 Amulet Hog, all while being a level 50 Rebel AWD.
- This bike has a long length, meaning you can do some tricks easily that would be harder for other bikes to do.
- Since this bike has a long length, it can also reach the flag faster.
- This bike rotates slower than bikes without long length.
- This bike has the All Wheel Drive Ability, meaning you can drive it on both the back and front wheels.
- Black wheels.
- Silver metal parts.
- Dark green Bike.
- Silver flag pole with black flag with white skull on the back of the bike.
- Yellow lights.
- Dark green boots.
- Black suit.
- Dark green gloves.
- Dark green helmet.
- Black visor.
- This bike is rarely used in tournaments.
- This bike is rarely used on Multiplayer.
- Maximum level is 50.