- The Pirate Bike is a 4 star Tournament bike that you get when collecting the body/suit, helmet/head, back, and front of the Pirate Bike.
- You can also get this bike by getting the entire bike from a chest.
- This bike's rarity is Super Rare.
- This bike is created when a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kick%*&, a level 50 Old School, a level 50 Amulet Hog Bike, and a level 50 Rebel AWD mix together.
- This bike becomes a Bandida when mixed with a level 15 Kick%*& Bike, a level 50 Old School Bike, a level 70 High Tech Bike, a level 70 AWDavidson, all while being a level 70 Pirate.
- This bike has a Long Length, so it can reach hard to get to places.
- This bike rotates slowly.
- This bike has the All Wheel Drive Ability, so it can drive on the front and back wheels.
- The Long Length helps keep the front wheel balanced when driving on the front wheel, so you can drive longer on the front wheel.
- Both the AWD and Long Length Abilities help you get to the flag faster, so you can get a better time.
- This bike also gives you an Extra Chance, so you can have a better time or so you can try again if you crashed or fell off the track.
- Black wheels.
- Silver and grey metal parts.
- Green and silver bike.
- Tiny flag with the Extra Chance (+1) Symbol on it.
- Red windsheild and lights.
- Dark green boots.
- Swamp green pants.
- Dark green shirt.
- Dark green gloves.
- Dark green hankercheif.
- Red jacket.
- Red helmet.
- Black curvy decoration on top of helmet.
- Green visor.
- This bike is named after a Pirate.
- This bike is rarely seen in Tournaments.
- This bike is rarely seen in Multiplayer.
- This bike's maximum level is 70.