Bike doesn't break
Easier to jump
- The Kids Mode is the third to last bike that you unlock in the shop.
- It is unlocked by buying it or by hacking.
- The "Easier to jump" means the Kids Mode can fly for a few seconds, this bike can be used for shortcuts.
- It is also Unbreakable, meaning that it can not die.
- It is also lightweight, so it is harder for it to fall.
- The helmet is yellow with an orange zig-zag pattern running horizontally around the helmet and a purple visor.
- The rider is seen wearing a green shirt with a lighter green stripe, blue pants with a lighter blue stripe, brown / black boots and gloves, and purple knee pads and shoulder pads.
- The bike has a yellow body with two white stripes near the back of the bike. The seat, front mudguard, and panel behind the rider's foot are red.
- USD: $14.99
- The Kids Mode is the second invincible bike that you unlock in the shop.
- If this bike was categorized by stars, it would be a 4 star bike, since it has 3 powers.
- This bike is one of the bikes that doesn't have the word "bike"
- The Kids Mode can also be called the Easy Bike or the Kids Bike.