Get 24 stars in Desert 2
Get 24 stars in Arctic 2
Win 12 consecutive races
Win 5,000 games on multiplayer
Beat a Silver Bike
- The gold bike is the fourteenth and last original bike that is unlocked in the shop. This bike is used for showing ones rank in the game, and therefore has no strategical differences between the Default bike.
- The color gold means that this bike is hard to get and therefore shows your rank
- Since this is a breakable bike, you need to avoid crashing.
- This bike, along with other Original Bikes, is the same speed as the Default bike.
- The Gold Bike's design is similar to that of a sport motorcycle. The Gold Bike has a golden body, a brown seat, and black tires. Two large exhaust pipes are protruding from the side of the bike. The rider is seen wearing a brown jumpsuit with gold-lined boots, gold gloves, and a gold helmet with a black visor and a red light on the back.
- The Gold Bike is one of the three bikes that coordinate with the colors of the medal system.
- The Gold Bike is the hardest bike to unlock, the problem players who got is to complete at least 5000 games in multiplayer, this takes too much effort to unlock this bike,players will take a very long time playing this game,so the last and only choice is to buy it for $4.99,and it can be hard to get 24 stars in Desert 2 and Arctic 2(for some players)Meaning when you get to these levels,use a bike that is unbreakable so it can be easier.
- This bike is not starred, but if it was, it would probably be a 4 star bike.
- It is not worth the 5,000 multiplayer wins since this bike is breakable so only buy it for $4.99.
- This bike has slower acceleration,but a higher top speed than the default bike just like the bronze bike and the silver bike.