- Tournaments is a Game Mode in Bike race with every single level.
- This Game Mode is usually used to race multiple people at once, certain Bikes, and collect Rubies.
- You need at least 90 stars on Single Player and at least 50 Multiplayer Wins to have Tournaments unlocked.
- Do as many Tournaments as you can.
- If you run out of gas, watch a video & buy.
- If you run out of collect rubies, watch a video & buy.
- Level up bikes.
- Plan on which Bikes you want to mix and create.
- You can not choose the levels of the Tournaments, only the order to play them, so be ready for whatever is thrown at you.
- Special Chest Opening.
- Star Chest Opening.
- Created Chest Opening.
- Mod Chest Opening.
- Super Chest Opening.
- World Chest Opening.
- Level Chest Opening.
- Abilities Chest Opening.
- Rarities Chest Opening.
- Track Chest Opening
- This Game Mode brought 37 new Bikes to Bike Race, and 2 new Abilities.
Licenses are rarely done on Tournaments.
- Bike Race Them Is A Tournaments.
- Bike Race.
- Bike Race Chest Prize.
- Special Chest Opening
Bike Race Begin Evolution
Bikes To Fuse
(Primary + Secondary + Weekary + Hourary --> Begin Evolution)
(Fix Issues Evolve Bikes - Not Level Max Bike, Missing Bike)
(Right Bikes - Evolve Begin Evolution Bike, In Use Bike)
(Fix Issues Evolve Bikes Not Level Max Bike - Level Up Bike)
(Fix Issues Evolve Bikes Missing Bike - Go To Tournaments)
(Right Bikes In Use Bike - Don't Evolve, Evolve Away)
Bike Race Tournament Chest
- Bike Race Star Chest Opening.
- If you run out of Rubies , watch a video & buy.