- The Bandida Bike is a 5 star Tournament Bike that you can recieve by getting the suit/body, helmet/head, back, and front of the Bandida.
- You can also get the full bike from a chest.
- This bike's rarity is Legendary.
- This bike is created from a level 15 Kick%*& Bike, a level 50 Old School Bike, a level 70 High Tech Bike, a level 70 AWDavidson, and a level 70 Pirate.
- It has Super Speed, so you can go very fast with this bike.
- This bike also has a Long Length, so you can reach hard-to-reach places easily that would be harder for other bikes to do.
- This bike has the Extra Chance Ability, so if you fail, or want a better time, you can try again.
- This bike has the AWD Ability, so you can drive on both the back and front wheels.
- The rotation speed of this bike is twice as slow as most other Long Length bikes, because the Long Length makes it rotate slower, and the Super Speed makes it even harder to rotate.
- Just like the Pirate Bike, the Long Length Ability and the All Wheel Drive Ability go great together on this bike, because it is easier to stay on the front wheel when trying to go head-first.
- Black wheels.
- Silver and grey metal parts
✵ Grey, black, and silver bike with green and light green flame decorations.
- Black turbo engine.
- Red lights and windshield.
- Dark green boots.
- Dark green pants.
- Red jacket with dark green hankercheif wrapped around neck above the jacket.
- Red helmet with a black curvy decoration on the top of the helmet.
- Green visor.
- This bike is one of the hardest-to-use, despite having many Abilities.
- This bike is rarely seen in Tournaments.
- This bike is rarely seen in Multiplayer.
- The maximum level of this bike is 99.
- This is the rarest Tournament bike.