- The Australia Bike is a 4 star bike that is a World Tour/World Cup bike.
- It can be unlocked by getting the Front, Back, Suit/Body, and the Helmet/Head of the Australia Bike.
- This bike is Rare.
- This Bike is a bit faster than the Normal Bike, so you must be careful not to crash.
- This Bike is yellow with black in the front and back.
- The bike has a picture of a green kangaroo on it.
- The helmet is green with a black visor.
- The rider's suit is black with a yellow belt and cape.
- Black wheels.
- Back wheel has a yellow mudguard
- Grey exhaust pipe and motor and back.
- This Bike is the easiest rare WT/WC bike to get.
- It is the only bike with a picture of an animal on it.
- It is not as rare as Holiday Bikes since it can be unlocked longer than 2 months, but it is still one of the rarest bikes because it can not be unlocked any time of the year.