- The Amulet Hog is a Three Star Tournament Bike you can get by getting the back, front, body/suit, and head/helmet.
- You can also get it by getting the full bike from a chest.
- This Bike can be evolved from an Amulet Bike and a Hedgehog.
- Its Rarity is Rare.
- This bike can be created by using a level 10 Scooter Bike, a level 15 Amulet Bike, a level 15 Hedgehog, and a level 15 Kick%*&.
- It can become a Pirate when evolved with a level 50 Rebel AWD, a level 50 Old School, a level 15 Kick%*&, a level 10, Scooter, all while being a level 50 Amulet Hog.
- This bike has the Extra Chance Ability, so you get an extra chance to beat a level.
- This bike has a Long Length, so it can reach the flag faster and can get you some shortcuts that would otherwise be harder to do.
- This bike has a helmet that can go very deep into the track without crashing, but if you go too deep, it will crash.
- Black wheels.
- Red and black bike
- Grey and green metal parts.
- Green and black windshield and lights.
- Grey flagpole with a red flag with a green skull on the back of the bike.
- Black seat.
- Red and black boots.
- Dark grey pants.
- Red and black coat.
- Red and black helmet.
- Green visor.
- This bike's max level is 50.
- This bike is uncommonly used in Tournaments.
- This bike is rarely used in Multiplayer.