- The Acrobat Bike is a 2-star tournament bike.
- This bike can be obtained by getting the front, back, body and helmet of the Acrobat Bike
- You can also get the whole Acrobat Bike from a chest.
- This bike's rarity is Uncommon.
- This bike can be evolved into an Acrobathog if you mix a level 15 Acrobat with a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kickass, and a level 15 Hedgehog.
- It can become a Cheetah if you mix the level 15 Acrobat with a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kickass, and a level 15 Super Trooper.
- This bike turns into an Undead Acrobat when mixed with a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kickass, and a level 15 Walker, all while being a level 15 Acrobat.
- This bike is acrobatic, letting you do flips and tricks easily.
- This bike's powers are limited since it has no other powers and it can die if you are not careful enough.
- This bike looks almost exactly like the Kitty Bike except it is Bigger and buffer.
- It has black wheels.
- It has black brakes and grey metal parts.
- Back is red.
- Other part of back is yellow.
- Blue middle and front of bike.
- Yellow other part of front.
- Red front lights.
- Baby blue suit.
- Shiny blue gloves.
- Shiny blue shoes.
- 3 black lines on chin of helmet.
- Red front of helmet.
- Yellow middle of helmet.
- Blue back of helmet.
- This bike is uncommon.
- This bike is one of the easiest 2 star bike to get.
- This bike is commonly seen in multiplayer.
- This actively seen on tournaments at times.
- This bike is exactly like the Acrobatic Bike other than the appearance.
- It evolves from the Kitty and the scooter bike,both needed at lvl 10 to evolve.
- The level max for this bike is level 15,just like all other 2 star bikes.