- The AWDavidson is a Four Star Tournament Bike that you can get by collecting the suit/body, helmet/head, back, and front of the AWDavidson.
- This Bike is an evolution of the Rebel AWD and the Free Wheel.
- You can also get the full bike from a special chest or special tournament.
- This bike is Legendary.
- This bike is made from a level 10 Scooter, a level 15 Kickass, a level 50 Old School, a level 50 Free Wheel, and a level 50 Rebel AWD.
- This bike can become a Bandida when mixed with a level 15 Kickass, a level 50 Old School, a level 70 Pirate, all while being a level 70 AWDavidson.
- This bike has the Super Speed, so it can go very fast.
- This bike also has a Long Length, so it can do tricks easily that would be harder to do with other bikes.
- This bike has the All Wheel Drive Ability, so it can drive on both it's front and back wheels.
- This bike is hard to control since the Long Length makes it rotate slower, and it's Super Speed does not match it's rotation speed.
- The Long Length and AWD Abilities, go great together, since it is easier to stay on your front wheel with the Long Length Ability.
- Black wheels.
- White and green bike.
- Black turbo boosters.
- Green flame decorations on bike.
- Red lights.
- Silver metal parts.
- Green boots and gloves.
- Black suit.
- Green helmet.
- Black visor.
- This bike is rarely seen in Tournaments.
- This bike is rarely seen in Multiplayer.
- This bike's maximum level is 70.
- This is the rarest 4 star bike.