- The 1WD Bike is a 1 star tournament bike that is collected when getting the back, front, suit/body, and helmet/head of the 1WD.
- It can also be collected if you get it from a chest.
- It's rarity is Super Rare.
- This bike can be evolved into the AWD when mixed with a level 10 Scooter while being a level 10 1WD.
- The back of this bike has a large space on the back that can be used to dodge the track.
- That ability is unsafe and would need lots of luck to use.
- That is it's only ability, so it is not extremely different from the Normal Bike.
- In the Bike Race Card Game, the 1WD uses 1/1 gas and goes 20 mph.
- In the Bike Race Card Game, the 1WD gets a head start once placed down.
- Black wheels.
- Grey metal parts.
- Green bottom and right.
- Silver middle.
- Red lights.
- Black suit.
- Shiny black boots.
- Green helmet.
- Shiny red front of helmet.
- This is one of the hardest One Star Tournament Bikes to get.
- This is the rarest One Star Bike besides Wild Wings.
- This bike is rarely seen in Multiplayer.
- This bike is commonly seen in Tournaments.